X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Business Acumen
    • Apr 2023

20 Years

I’m proud to announce that this spring marks Squarespace’s 20th anniversary since we were founded. That is an eternity in technology, and it’s incredible what we have done over these two decades.
    Of the many things to be proud of at Squarespace, our culture around constant innovation and protecting great design continues to stand strong. When Squarespace was started, the web was a very different place. Internet Explorer was the dominant browser (there was no Google Chrome), web pages had no large images or animation, and the iPhone wouldn’t be released for another five years – so the mobile web essentially didn’t exist. Our product sensibilities have allowed us to evolve along with, and even help shape, the technology around us – and it is incredible the pace we continue to operate at and the relevance our products continue to achieve as we enter our third decade. Squarespace Refresh stands as a testament to that, where we announced over 100 releases and improvements to our products last year alone – more releases than any other time in our history.

>

>

To take a trip with us through these past two decades, we’ve put together this timeline celebrating pivotal moments in our history. It’s an incredible body of work and I’m proud of everything we have been able to do for our customers.
    I’d like to extend a huge thank you to our team, our customers, and all of our supporters over the years. We could not have gotten here without you all, and it is humbling and a pleasure to be part of this story.
    — Anthony

Read more of this post..

If you would like help Sober Group to assist you with advertising, marketing, website development, call center, sponsorships or placement in our free classifieds, visit our Services page at https://sobergroup.com/services
Working...
X